Sunday, April 12, 2009

City Council and Old Mill Park

FYI for everyone. I have found out that the City Council Meetings are on the fourth Monday of every month and begin at 5:00 pm. So that would make this month's meeting on April 27th.

Today I met a friend at Old Mill Park to do some homework. While there, I was wanting to use my laptop to do research for a paper. However, since there is no wireless access available in the park my friend and I got in my car and drove to the MSU Enterprise Center parking lot because we could access their wireless.

It would be nice if wireless was available at the park or at least have an Internet cafe available. This would be greatly utilized. I would much rather have sat at a picnic table enjoying the nice day instead of sitting in my car using my laptop. This is something I think we should advocate for.

No comments:

Post a Comment